This easy-to-use cafetiere is the inexpensive way to get your daily Give It Some Beans caffeine fix.
Capacity - 350ml
Care instructions- Hand wash only.
Dimensions H 16cm x W12cm x D7.5cm
Material - Polypropylene, stainless steel, borosilicate glass beaker
Number of cups - 3 Cups
Weight - 215g
3 cup Glass Cafetiere
Instructions for Use
Follow these simple steps to brew up a batch of Give It Some Beans coffee that any barista would be proud of:
- Remove the cafetiere lid and plunger and preheat the cafetiere jug by filling with boiling water.
- Whilst the jug warms, grind your beans to a medium coarse consistency. You can use pre-ground coffee, but for a cup that burst with freshness you'll want to grind the beans yourself.
- Empty the hot water from the jug and place the required amount of coffee in the base - 70 grams per litre or one heaped teaspoon per cup (note: a cup is roughly 240ml).
- Top with hot, but not boiling, water. Water that's too hot can burn your coffee grounds, adding a nasty bitter taste to your brew.
- Replace the lid with the plunger pulled all the way up.
- Allow your coffee to infuse for 4 minutes.
- Once infused, push the plunger down. This will separate the grounds from your brew. Take care not to compact the grounds at the bottom of the jug as this can release a bitter taste.
- Pour into your favourite mugs and serve. Add milk if desired.