TERMS & CONDITIONS
Give It Some Beans Ltd T&C’s;
The term “Give It Some Beans Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Prospect House,
28 Great Melton Road, Hethersett, Norwich, Norfolk, NR9 3AB. Our company registration number is 11079751 Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All prices quoted on this website were correct at the time of publication. Prices are liable to change at any time and without prior notice, but changes will not affect orders in the respect of which we have already sent you confirmation of your order. All items on our website are GBP currency ONLY, other currencies will NOT be accepted.
Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be priced incorrectly and we apologize if any pricing is incorrect due to human error. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any orders placed.
Disclaimer and Re-Sale of Products;
You are not permitted to offer resale (unless authorised) or repackage any of our products. We are aware that occasionally individuals or businesses will order from us and resell our products without our prior knowledge or consent.
It is important to note that any purchases made from an unauthorised reseller, that the products will not be covered by our terms and conditions and we will not be responsible for lost items, unfulfilled orders, damages or issue with quality (such as flavour or condition), weights and measures and condition of packaging.
Please ensure that on receipt of this product, that it is in a satisfactory condition prior to opening. Every care has been taken during the roasting and packing phases at Give It Some Beans, before shipping to you the customer.
If our product(s) are found to be damaged in any way on receipt, please notify us at Give It Some Beans immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org or, call on 07827159215.
Return Address: 56 Dereham Road, Mattishall, Norfolk, NR20 3NS
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable);
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable);
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com or call 07827 159215.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise postal address where to return your item.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver.
You shall be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
We suggest you use get a proof of postage from the Post Office.
We will in every case acknowledge complaints within 5 working days and we will ensure that you are advised throughout the whole process.
Deliveries are to the Mainland UK, Channel Islands, Northern Island and Isle of Man only (check relevant shipping costs for applicable areas on checkout). Free shipping (where applicable) will be via standard Royal Mail 2nd class tracked * Unless you ask for Premium Postage and then, we will send via Royal Mail 1st Class signed for. We reserve the right to use a courier if you order placed is over 2KG. All courier post will have to be signed for on receipt. We post Monday to Friday only and within 3 – 5 workings days on receipt of order.
At Give It Some Beans we want your coffee to arrive as fresh as possible; with that in mind, we process orders on the day if received by 10:00am so we can roast fresh batches accordingly.
Any promotional codes used are applicable to our ranges / products specified at the time, and in conjunction with our online store www.giveitsomebeans.co.uk only. Promotion codes entitle you , at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via www.giveitsomebeans.co.uk. All promotions do not include discounts on shipping, at any time. Give It Some Beans reserve the right to withdraw, or extend offers without prior notification. Once the the order has been placed and processed, the discount will apply for the promotional code used at the time. Promotional codes may change, only one promotional code can be used per order and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. The promotional codes have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Refunds or replacements will be given at the applicable invoice total at your checkout. In the event of product returns or refunds, will be given for payment used in the original purchase once the discount was applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order. Give It Some Beans reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. To claim your discount online, visit www.giveitsomebeans.co.uk and type in offer code "XXX" in the promotional box once you have added the item(s) to your shopping basket at check out. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.